Work with us to design, develop & implement regenerative supply systems.
Early adopter brands recognize the huge opportunity that sourcing materials from regenerative agriculture has for their business. Regenerative supply contributes to Net Zero goals, reduces supply risk, meets ESG performance requirements from regulators and investors, and improves business impact.
For those brands looking to lead the transformation of their industries to become drivers of ecological and sociocultural regeneration, sourcing from regenerative agriculture is an essential strategy.
Sourcing from regenerative agriculture is challenging because:
- The industry lacks a unified industry definition or standard for regenerative agriculture
- A supply of regenerative materials and ingredients is not readily available in the marketplace
- There is no standardized system for monitoring and verifying the impacts of regenerative agriculture
How we work with brands
We work with you to establish the foundations for your regenerative supply system by laying the groundwork for developing and implementing strategic and credible regenerative sourcing initiatives. In the process, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of the history and industry landscape of regenerative agriculture and approaches to qualifying and measuring your impacts.
This involves establishing your goals for regenerative agriculture sourcing initiatives and developing a brand-specific definition of “regenerative agriculture.” Building on your brand’s approach and your specific ingredient portfolio, we support you to develop a strategy for measuring and qualifying regenerative supply.
Regenerative Sourcing Strategy
We co-create a strategy for your regenerative sourcing initiative and develop the skills and resources your team needs to engage your supply partners to implement it. We help identify the most impactful and best-aligned opportunities for investing in regenerative agriculture within your supply network by analyzing your supply risk, landscape suitability, regenerative crop and cropping system potential, community needs and impact, carbon emissions reduction and sequestration opportunities, and farmer adoption costs.
This process can include:
- Strategic design, planning and budgeting for regenerative sourcing initiatives
- Development of impact metrics or KPIs for regenerative production and purchasing
- GHG reduction assessment for regenerative supply
- Pilot project design
- Supply system logistics and planning
Regenerative Supply Development
We work with your team to develop direct sourcing relationships with regenerative producers, and establish regenerative agriculture supply pilot projects. We help form partnerships with farmers and brands as a project developer, educator, technical service provider, and broker.
Through our extensive international network of farmers, processors, distributors, and brands, we help to establish sourcing relationships that support farmer’s aims to implement regenerative farming systems and brand’s aims to source from them. Our team helps craft supply agreements and contracts to ensure the formation of successful and equitable supply relationships.
This process can include:
- Regenerative supply assessment, project design & implementation
- Farmer capacity and capability development
- Insetting strategies
- Supply logistics and planning
- Creation of Establish direct, credible and equitable sourcing relationships with regenerative producers including supply agreements and forward contracts.
Collaborative Sourcing Partnerships and Buying Groups
Making the transition to regenerative supply systems comes with inevitable risks and transition costs. We work with brands to establish innovative collaborative sourcing partnerships and buying groups around regenerative supply origins. Brand-to-brand regenerative supply partnerships activate industry innovation, decrease investment risk, and increase the viability and impact of regenerative supply origins.
As a buying group member you will share the risks and costs related to the development of regenerative pilot initiatives and insetting programs with other group members. This way your company can start accessing regenerative supply without taking on all the risks by itself.
Additional advantages of buyer groups include:
- Levels of membership and investment options
- Access to direct sourcing to regenerative producers
- Decreases effort and risk in establishing direct sourcing relationships with producers
- Streamlines regenerative insetting initiatives
- Increases ROI in regenerative supply insetting initiatives
- Financial savings on purchase orders and procurement labor expenses